4S Ranch/RBSU Letterbox
Post date: Apr 28, 2013 11:26:20 PM
As part of 8343's Letterboxing/Geocaching Badge Workshop, we now have a Rancho Bernardo Girl Scout Letter Box. To find it:
- Exit on Rancho Bernardo road and head west. Turn left on 4S Ranch Parkway and park at library (ahead one block and on right).
- With back to the doors of the library, turn right and right again at the sideway on the side of the library. Take the sidewalk before you get to the fountain and continue around the fountain in a counter-clockwise direction.
- Pass the the turtle on your left. You will come to 2 bridges-take the one that is more stone and to the right of the other bridge.
- When you get to the sidewalk make a left and then left again at the sideway to the side of the building.
- When you come to a big gray box, tie your shoes to find the clue box.
For more info: http://www.letterboxing.org/